– Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
– One Tool, Single 3D space.
– One click smart presets.
– Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
– Countless particle effects.
– Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
– Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
– Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
– Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
One Tool, a single 3D space, on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A Breakthrough easy to use node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer.
Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique looking designs, ranging from organic through technology and more.
Sphere, box, 3d models, displacement maps and more are used to push, pull, enclose, color and move particles around. Black hole nodes can be used to attract the particles over time.
Load an entire setup, node, or a single param. With a single click you can load stunning presets, and there are loads of them.
Particles can be emitted along a 3D model’s vertices or from its volume.
Whether it’s a box or a sphere grid, with the unique easy-to-use modular workflow these are just starting points for endless paths. These grids can be manipulated in many ways to create arresting looks.
From particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Text & Mask
Particles can be emitted from live text and masks, either from the volume or the edges. Paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled using many more properties. Create never seen before effects.
New Features for version 1.1.3:
– Deform Node – Deform 3D Models, Apply Turbulence Noise, Bend, Twist, Stretch, Displacement Maps to 3D models.
– Group Node – Collect nodes on the panel in groups.
– Smart Shy – Hide nodes in the Effect Control Window to reduce clutter, and have them automatically show when clicked on in the panel.
– Switches – Fast access for Shy, Solo, Locate, Helpers and more.
– Searchable Presets – Easily find a complete setup, or a starting point.
– Text and Mask Extrude – Faster and Better Extrude, with new presets to start from.
– Stardust Studio Cam – A special camera to examine a single 3D model, for easier texturing and deforming.
– New Presets – Fireworks, Extrude Text and more.
– After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
– 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
download here: http://festyy.com/wH5a3h